Bonnie Urquhart Gruenberg is an artist, photographer and web designer as well as a certified nurse-midwife with a Master's degree from the University of Pennsylvania. She is the author and illustrator of Birth Emergency Skills Training (Birth Guru Publications, 2008), Essentials of Prehospital Maternity Care , (Prentice Hall, 2005) and Hoofprints in the Sand: Wild Horses of the Atlantic Coast (Eclipse Press, 2002), and she creates childbirth education programs for parents and professionals. Since 1990, she has offered fine art and photography for sale and has exhibited her works in galleries and other institutions.How to Purchase a Prints and Giftware
- Click on the photo
- Click on Add to Cart (you can remove it at any time)
- Click on item you want (prints, stationery, apparel, gifts)
- If you choose a print, click on the plus button for quantity
- Click "add and go to cart"
- Want it framed? To the right you will see a blue bock + Frame and Mount.
- Check out securely with a credit card or PayPal when done!